6 - 12 Years
Role - Deputy Manager /manager
client Brief: India’s Leading Digital Automotive Solutions Provider Digitizing the Indian Auto Ecosystem, and Along with Its other Group Sites....
experience in Financial Service Company/ Nbfc is Mandatory
key Responsibilities Will Include:
1. Develop and Maintain Regulatory Policies and Procedures Under the Compliance Program, Including Review Mechanisms to Ensure Its Continuous Effectiveness in Ensuring all Applicable Compliances By the Insurance Broking Company. Manage Day-to-day Compliance Operations of the Program.
2. Keep Track of and Disseminate Updates On Regulatory (irdai) and other Statutory Requirements On An Ongoing Basis to Prevent Violations Thereof. Review of Existing Business Processes and Ensuring all Processes are Irdai Compliant.
3. Establish and Maintain Robust Monitoring Mechanism to Keep Abreast of Status of Compliance Activities of all Insurance Business Processes Within the Company. Prepare Compliance Status Reports On a Regular Basis to Keep the Management Informed of the Operation and Progress of Compliance Efforts.
4. Collaborate with Cross Functional Teams to Facilitate Implementation of Compliance Requirements At all Levels/process of the Organization and to Direct Compliance Issues to Existing Channels for Resolution. Will Be Actively Involved in Executing the Operation Aspects of Insurance Broking Compliance Functions.
5. Highlight Alleged Violations of Irdai Laws, Insurance Broking Rules and Regulations and Recommend Procedures for Corrective Action.
6. Prepare and File Statutory Documents with the Regulators (irdai).
7. Maintain and Organize Compliance Records in Consonance with Internal Control and Audit Mechanisms.
8. Person Will Be Part of Compliance Operations Team of An Insurance Broking Company.
|Salary||22 Lac 50 Thousand To 30 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services|
|Work Experience||6 - 12 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree|
|Contact Person||Mr. Saghir Ahmed|