1 - 4 Years
Delhi, West Delhi
We are looking for experienced Sr. Project manager who will be responsible for planning, organizing, managing and executing projects from beginning to end. The project scope can vary from single pieces of collateral to multifaceted, multichannel marketing campaigns.
The person will be assign individuals or entire teams to tasks within the project, while creating and managing detailed schedules throughout the duration of the project.
The person will play a central role in is risk analysis. They must be adept at identifying potential roadblocks related to budgets, resources and timelines, and reporting these potential issues to their management, when necessary.
We expect you to have excellent communication skills written and spoken. This role will be very dynamic, so the person should be versatile and adapt to any given situation. A ‘Can do’ attitude and a desire to learn and grow is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Knowledge and understanding of how to manage and conceptualize a marketing campaign
• Coordinate internal and external resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Expert organizational skills
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Outstanding communication skills
• Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
• Ability to function well in a fast paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines
• Minimum 1-2 years commitment as we intend to grow rapidly so there will be enormous potential to grow and diversify within the company.
• Dynamic working environment with 6days working.
• Company phone and laptop provided where requi
|Salary||4 Lac 50 Thousand To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|